Mission, values and strategic map
We know the market and its main developments
We are a source for inquiries on regulatory matters for our members and investors
We identify the main risks that affect the market and focus on addressing them
We contribute to professionalizing market participants
We complement the work of the authorities
We work on preventing conducts that may negatively affect the securities and foreign exchange markets in Colombia
Support the evolution of the capital markets, which are key components for the country’s development, contributing to raising ethical, transparency, professional and governance standards.
- We strive for excellence and timeliness in everything we do
- We promote innovation
- We promote diversity, inclusion, dignity and respect
- We always act with integrity and honesty
- We believe in working together and we facilitate consensus-building
- We act with independence and transparency
How do we assess our performance?
AMV’s performance is assessed through corporate indicators related to the achievement of the organization’s strategic objectives, namely:
- Consolidate the role of AMV and of self-regulation as essential elements for the integral development of the capital markets.
- Manage knowledge of the capital markets and promote market innovation.
- Maximize the cost/benefit ratio for self-regulation participants, ensuring the financial sustainability of AMV.
- Strengthen AMV’s role with the authorities and avoid a possible duplication of efforts.
- Digitize AMV’s business model and value proposition